Tuesday 20 November 2012

Critical questions and issues that emerge

Tuesday 20th November 2012

Not a lot to report on this rainy day but I am enjoying reading through lots of blogs and making relevant comments. Hopefully this stage in the module will help us all to share our ideas and see the similarities and differences between us. So far, I find it difficult to be critical as so many people share the same thoughts as me! It is good to question others as I wonder whether they have considered a certain idea or thought about a different angle on something. I am already receiving comments on my blogs which I am finding extremely useful. Thank you all!

I really can't believe it is already late November and we're coming to the end of module 1. Time has flown by since the induction day. I really wish I were able to attend the campus sessions, to keep in the loop with everyone face-to-face. Hopefully, I will be living in the South soon so it will be much easier for me to get across to London.

Only just over a month until Christmas...!




1 comment:

  1. It is difficult to be critical sometimes as I am the same (as you know), I agree with a lot of what is being written. However, as you have done on my post about cooperation, just by asking questions it makes us think about things in a different light, so it's all useful thankyou!

    ReplyDelete